The call for presentations is now open for Advanced Textiles Expo 2023! Share your expertise, cultivate valuable new connections and give helpful advice to your market by presenting at Advanced Textiles Expo Oct. 31–Nov. 3 in Orlando, Fla., USA.
What is Advanced Textiles Expo?
Advanced Textiles Expo, formerly known as IFAI Expo, has been regarded as the premier industrial, specialty and advanced textiles event in the United States, bringing together stakeholders from all around the world. Presentation types, categories and important timelines listed below.
- Advanced Textiles
- Shade and Weather Protection
- Specialty Fabrics
- Marine Fabrication
- General Business
- 50-Minute Classroom Sessions
- Traditional educational sessions in a classroom format, 3-hour Pre-Conference Workshop
- Advanced Textiles Expo Workshops will offer a chance for attendees to take a deep dive into important topics.
- Dec. 2022: Call for Presentation opens
- Mar. 17, 2023: Call for Presentations closes
- Mar.–Apr. 2023: Presentations are reviewed
- Apr.–May 2023: Accepted presentations are announced
- May 2023: Registration opens and schedule available
- Oct. 6, 2023: Presentation materials are due
If you have any questions, please contact Jonathan Sweet at email@example.com. To submit your presentation proposal for consideration, visit advancedtextilesexpo.com/call-for-presentations.
Leave A Comment